- Fund Hunter seeks to identify the top 1% of long-term investment funds.
- Funds are the most appropriate investment vehicle for the vast majority of people (link).
- There is, however, a lack of quality, independent fund analysis that is easy to understand (link).
The website seeks to:
- Be independent of fund management groups.
- Offer analysis and views on funds and the stocks they hold.
- Cover the main fund structures: Trackers, ETFs, Investment Trusts and Open-ended funds.
The website does not:
- Prioritise activity over effectiveness. There is no commentary of general market events or news.
- Offer investment advice (please see the disclaimer).
- It is advisable to consult an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) link.